3/22/2008

Blogging Help! Blogger tips for newbies!

I got my blog out! - but not before labouring over it for months! Procrastination was my greatest enemy along with the hectic shedules of work and monitoring my little ones! I have two - a fascinatingly jovial little boy and an interestingly articulate 11 year old girl. They say good things happen over coffee! Indeed, coffee was my source of comfort - boosted my energy level and kept me high enough to drive me to put this blog up.
Countless nights and days were spent looking for materials that you better equip me to set up a blog. In fact, I would not have done much if not for the good work that the bloggers out there! If not for blogs like :
And

I would probably still be lost and confused! Thanks so much guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - drop by again sometime..

Amazon Music