4/05/2008

Dead Sea Salt

Think Cleopatra and what comes to your mind? Her undisputed beauty or so it was claimed. We have never seen her yet she was, is and I suspect will be the icon of feminine beauty.

I suppose women regardless of age and time, indisputably want to be beautiful and many would go to at great length or cost to obtain it. In that light, I suppose I'm normal. I'm trying to justify, in part, why I spent my hard earn money on products that contains the therapeutic properties of the dead sea. But it seemed to do some good, really. I feel my skin getting smoother after applying it three times this week. The products I bought included a range of body salts, toner, face scrub and mask. Whether I imagined it or not, my skin looks even brighter! I can't wait to further examine its healing properties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - drop by again sometime..

Amazon Music