4/15/2008

Raising her right!



The title of the book intrigue me, really. I thought this book perhaps enlighten me on how to deal with my twelve year old. She has a mind of her own and basically magnified others flaw many times than it actually is. She is rather skeptical and I am seeing signs of rebellion emerging. Her daddy manages her better - she seems to listen to him more. I thought that would be better than not listening to any parent at all. But I am determine to win her back and yes, perhaps I am turning to the book now that the light of my intuition does not seem very bright. ;) Based on the synopsis of the book, it provides suggestions on how to change the behaviour of your children. Well, sounds like a good parenting 101 book that I would like to pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - drop by again sometime..

Amazon Music