6/25/2008

Finding my own Red Balloon

I wrote an entry on disappointment a few days back as I was felin just that. Still going through the phase of 'licking my wound' I searched for articles on happiness or inspirational stories that could inpire me to move on quickly. I found a simple toungue and check article written by David Leonhardt interesting and something I could identify with.

In a nutshell, it tells the story of how his little girl find a lot of pleasure and happiness in a little red balloon that she found floating aimlessly in the park. The reflective father thought his little one has taught him that money cannot buy happiness as simple joy could be found in things that could just be floating somewhere. Hm.. the article could be found here:http://www.thehappyguy.com/happiness-red-balloon.html. Enjoy and may you find your own little red balloon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - drop by again sometime..

Amazon Music