7/14/2008

Connecting

I was discussing with my other half over the weekend on the mobile to purchase for 'upgrade' - the term telco company here use for change of mobile.

I am amazed by how the functions have expanded and how we are all very dependent on the uses of hand phones. For example since my map reading skill is near to zero, I find myself often getting lost. Thus, I thought since some phones have GPS functions, why not try it out... On top of that, one that has wifi would also add to the bonus as I could get connected anytime!

I was thinking of Nokia E71 actually or even LGViewty or HTC touch diamond..but cost is the main consideration for me at the moment. I reckon, I'll just mull over it a little more before deciding the one that is both value for money and serve my needs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - drop by again sometime..

Amazon Music