7/13/2008

Idealistic love song

I've been married for near 14 years. But idealism of love and romance continued and occasionally, upon hearing some songs, these songs rekindle the very raw and idealistic teenage love that we all went through. I cannot help but look back with some nostalgia at those years and relive the idealism again.

One such example is the song that my niece was humming the other day. I asked her what song she was singing and strumming on the guitar. It actually does sound pretty good. "Hey there Delilah" she replied. The lyrics struck me - though simple, it talks about an aspiring future of simple ideals. Sigh...yep was once there. Where has the idealism gone? It has given way to more practical consideration as 'life goes on' I reckon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - drop by again sometime..

Amazon Music