9/19/2008

Of ethics and morality

I read with much anger about the China baby milk scandal. My first thought is: What is it with these people? Have they no ethics that all ends to profit would justify the putting of melanin in milk powder?!!

The latest is that the food scandal would affect not just milk powder but harmful substance could also be found in ice creams and other China products! That is the last straw that any foodstuffs produced in China would be struck off my list! This is mass murder or attempted mass murder and the people and groups involved should not be pardoned to leniency - I mean, come on - you don't kill innocent people (or babies) to meet your end! I am just finding it too despicable for words!

Coverage of this scandal could also be found in this article. I thought it would also be interesting to note the reactions from other readers.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - drop by again sometime..

Amazon Music