9/01/2008

Recipes Galore

Have you heard of video jug? I stumbled upon this site recently when I was thinking of how to cook mushroom soup. So I did the usual - Google search "mushroom soup". After a looking at rather not so useful site, I stumbled upon video jug and fell for it. It consists of videos - showing you simplified ways to your favourite recipes. So I tried my mushroom soup because watching the videos that way made it look so manageable to even the novice! So...I tried and received compliments from my family..blush..blush..!

The next day, I looked up the scones recipe and tried it out too - needless to say it was successful! I was intrigued and look at the site - now it has become my personal favourite site. My next move is to try out crocheting....with the video, I know I'll manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - drop by again sometime..

Amazon Music