10/25/2008

Fibroids

During pregnancy, I was plagued by the fear that there was a growth known as fibroid near my womb but I was told that it would not affect the pregnancy. The post natl check up showed that the fibroid shrunk - much to my relief - really.

But I don't quite understand what about it but I feel that something is not quite right. I know I must trust my instinct and the sooner I do my scan I reckon the better.

I read that the alternative to surgery would be to take oral medication but the fibroids would continue to grow if medication is discontinued. Alternatively, there is the natural alternative to cure fibroids.Amazing..I thought - the situation is not as bad as it seems....In addition, they said that by the time you are menopausal, the fibroid would shrink anyway. Alas...I'm, assured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - drop by again sometime..

Amazon Music