10/26/2008

Happiness..does it really settle on you?

Heard the phrase that goes...happiness is like a butterfly - you may not catch it if you keep looking for it but it will settle on you if you remain still..

I'm not totally convinced though...many people around the world spend their whole life in search for happiness..what does it mean to be happy anyway? absence of worry? I guess, given the nature of some people (I myself not excluded) being free from worry is not something you could achive without much conscentious effort. My persoanl definition of happiness would be a state of calmess and contentment upon seeing either the face of a loved one, and doing something that calms you to the extent that you do not feel time have passed. If I could guess correctly, happiness if very personal..and it really depends on individual.. right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - drop by again sometime..

Amazon Music