10/27/2008

Of the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe

Watching the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe today transported me back in time…I watched the same show some more than 20 years ago..as a little girl of 13 years or so. I remembered being mesmerized by the show – it’s just so magical!! Today, the same magic brought me into the world of fantasy again as I imagined myself escaping to the world of talking lions, unicorns and wise old beavers. I was a kid again….I was living the adventure again.
It reminded me of my childhood ideals, how one can fight off evil with purity of the heart and bravery. I was reminded also that obstacles could be overcome through bravery and unity..but somehow it’s not so simple in the real world is it? Sigh..it’s back to life and back to reality again then…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - drop by again sometime..

Amazon Music