10/12/2008

Of puzzles and wuzzles?!!

I was looking for a site to entertain my children one weekend when I came across a site by a home school mom - I've always admired these moms for their tenacity in teaching their own kids and finding the resources to develop their own curriculum which best fit the little ones.

I feel that given a choice, I would have wanted to be a home school mom. It has always been my ambition but now that it may not be realised, I should probable aim to open up my own school one day. I do, after all, have a background in curriculum design and teaching at secondary school. ;)

But till I realise my ambition, my admiration for these mothers would remain strong ....here's an interesting site she referred to : - to entertain the kids - beyond academics ..because after all, school is also about nurturing the whole child. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - drop by again sometime..

Amazon Music