4/24/2009

Can money buy happiness?

I was having a conversation with my hubby dearest and daughter the other day on "happiness". My husband said that he read a story that you cannot find happiness, it lands on you like how a butterfly lands on you if you stay still. The context of the conversation was we talking about how much longer can we continue working and how much we dreaded our job..The moral of the story is you may not even find happiness even if you quit your job..

My 13 year old daughter came along and said that "happiness can be bought mom". I chuckled a little. She continued...you buy me what I want and I'll be happy ..with you!" She exclaimed...how adorable I thought..

I came across this article as well which gives another perspective to happiness..much like my 13 year old Aqilah's view:

enjoy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - drop by again sometime..

Amazon Music