4/23/2009

Earth Day

Earth day fell on 22nd of April. I wanted so badly to do something on Earth day but was indeed constrained by he time. But to clear my conscienece, I decised to just post a thread on a discussion forum in the school portal and get the students to think about what they could do to save the earth. Their response earns them between 3-5 marks..It really got them started and some even talked about not using plastic anymore..one even thought that the government should bring on a campaign to ban plastic for the country as how we did with the ban on chewing gum. I must say I enjoyed the responses...

if you're children are below 13 and you wish to educate them on Earth Day, the link below is most helful..

http://www.kidzworld.com/article/3382-earth-day-cleaning-up-our-planet

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post. I enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment - drop by again sometime..;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - drop by again sometime..

Amazon Music