4/22/2009

I'm drowning but determine to stay afloat...


It's been quite a long while since I last posted on this blog. My last post before this was an entry on my escapade..glad that I went for it because there was no turning back after that ....TOTALLY on full gear all the time..it reached a point when I asked myself to re-prioritise..REALLY! I must learn to let go and give up on certain things or I'll be burnt out soon enough... ;p I need to find myself again admits all the madness at work. Though the job gives me a sense of achievement : I wonder if all the sacrificing of time I'm making is worth the while..for my family and my sanity..

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're back!! I was beginning to wonder what happened to you. Missed your posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Veron..nice to hear from you too!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - drop by again sometime..

Amazon Music