5/15/2009

Why are we rushing all the time?

I could not help but lament at the fact that we are rushing all the time..well at least I am and I know LOTS of ple ard me who are as well. The irony of the whole thing is no one knows why but it's just that there are too many things to finish up really..my things to do list just got more and more and each day - not exaggerating!

I'm like do we even know where we are going when we are rushing for all this? It'sso sad because because it force us to compromise on the quality of life. When do we get teh time to run down hills and smell the flowers or bake a cake on a sleepy weekend? sigh....

2 comments:

  1. Yup! There's not enough time in a day!
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep indeed..thanks for the reply..drop in again..;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - drop by again sometime..

Amazon Music